1. Stay focused on my writer goals.
2. Write new material with focus.
3. I will check-in with accountability partners monthly.
4. Write for a minimum of twenty hours per week.
5. Complete the first draft of my novel.
6. Attend networking events with other writers in the greater Los Angeles area.
7. Eat a lot of fruit, vegetables, and drink a lot of water.
8. Win the 2018 Moth Grandslam.
9. Curate a community of writer’s that follow my blog, social media platforms, and writer coaching services.
10. I will write with focus, hard work, and discipline.
Bonus: Be super consistent with daily blogging.